Monday, August 20, 2007

How to Contact Me/Send Donation

If anyone would like to contact me there are a few different ways to go about:

You can reply to a post on this website.

You can e-mail me directly at drunner18@gmail.com

You can mail me a letter to the address (this could take as little as a week and a half or as long as a month to arrive):

Derek Johnson
St. Maurus Hanga Abbey
PO Box 217
Songea, Tanzania
East Africa

You can call me on my cell phone:

255-78-219-0567

DONATIONS:

If you are interested in sending a donation the best way to go about this would be to send me a letter or e-mail telling me the amount you would like to donate and if you would like to donate to anything specifically (see previous post about specific options). I can then meet with the person in charge of fundraising to find out where to send the money. The Abbey has a bank account in the USA as well as Europe where personal checks are more easily deposited.

No comments: